There could be several reasons why the materials may not be available, please see the details below:
- Your materials are available under ‘My independent learning’ instead of your class.
- A code may include access only to some of the components of a title.
- You may have activated your code on a different account.
1. Your materials are available under ‘My independent learning’ instead of your class.
If you activated your material but your product is only appearing under ‘My independent learning’ and not in your class, it is possible that your class’s learning materials do not match with the one you have activated. Please reach out to your teacher to receive further assistance.
2. A code may include access only to some components of a title.
We have a variety of titles, and some products include activation codes for different materials, for example:
Digital Packs can provide access to materials such as:
Student's Book eBook
While some codes may include access only to the eBook.
If you are not sure about what is included in your code, please check with your teacher. You can also search the ISBN code (this is the number located on the back cover of your book, next to the bar code and it starts with 978) in this link where you will find what is included with the activation code of your book.
3. You may have activated your code on a different account.
Please note that you can use the codes only once.
if you try to activate a code that you have previously activated in a different account, the message ‘Sorry, this activation code has already been used’ will be displayed.
If you are part of a class and do not remember the account used to activate your code, your teacher can check in the class.
If you are an independent learner or your teacher cannot find your account, you can get in touch with us through the Contact Us form including the following information, and we can assist you in locating the account in which it was activated:
- A photo of the activation code printed on the book or card.
- A photo of the ISBN printed on the book (you can find this number on the back cover, next to the bar code and it starts with 978).
- A copy of the proof of purchase (receipt).
- Where the book or the activation code card was purchased from.