Yes you can. Choose from four reports which can be downloaded as CSV files:
Yes, you can. Choose from five reports which can be downloaded as CSV files:
- Class summary: Key information for each student in the class. For each component it shows completion, average best and first scores, the last time the student was active, and time spent learning.
- Class all data: A detailed view of progress through the whole course. Includes best and first scores, number of attempts, and time spent learning for all students in the class at unit, lesson and activity level.
- Class daily data: Day-by-day information on the number of completed activities, best and first average scores, and time spent learning by each student on each component.
- Assignments summary: Key information for each student, just for the activities you have assigned. For each assignment it shows completion, average best and first scores, best and first attempts above/below target scores, time active, and time last active.
- Assignments all data: Lists all the homework assignments you have set your class. It shows if students have finished the assignment, whether they did it on time or late, and each student's score.
Go to the ‘Class data’ page, choose 'Actions', then 'Create report'. Select a report type.If you are using a course with only one component, a CSV file will download. If your course has more than one component, a zip file with a report for each will download.