The app gives you offline access to eBooks.
When you download Cambridge One Desktop App to your computer’s desktop you will be able to:
- Open the app to access eBooks online
- Download eBooks to access offline on any computer
- Work offline on your eBook, add notes, drawings, etc.
- Synchronise your changes in your Cambridge one account when you’re online on your computer.
We recommend that you download the eBooks you are entitled to, so that you can access them on the app even when you don’t have an internet connection.
- You can’t access other products in Cambridge One (Practice Extra, Collaboration Plus, etc.) on this app
- Cambridge One Desktop App can only be used with computers, not with tablets or mobile devices
- You cannot login using your Facebook or Google account
- The app doesn’t give access to*:
- Class management features
- Data views
- Homework assignments
- Changing your account settings
- Updating your password, etc.
(*) (To use these features, you need to be online and accessing Cambridge One from your web browser.)