Yes, you can. Go to the ‘Reports’ tab in the Administrator dashboard and choose 'Create report'.
To help you find the classes you want, you can filter the class list by status: ‘Active’, ‘Not started’, ‘Ended’ or ‘Expired’.
You can also search for classes by class name or class key.
You can see the number of classes and students you selected to include in your report.
Once you have selected the classes you would like to run the report for, click ‘Continue’.
Choose from six reports which can be downloaded as CSV files:
- Class summary: Key information for each student in the class. For each component it shows completion, average best and first scores, the last time the student was active, and time spent learning.
- Class all data: A detailed view of progress through the whole course. Includes best and first scores, number of attempts, and time spent learning for all students in the classes at unit, lesson and activity level.
- Class daily data: Day-by-day information on the number of completed activities, best and first average scores, and time spent learning by each student on each component.
- Assignments summary: Key information for each student, just for the assigned activities. For each assignment it shows completion, average best and first scores, best and first attempts above/below target scores, time active, and time last active.
- Assignments all data: Lists all the homework assignments set for the classes. It shows if students have finished the assignment, whether they did it on time or late, and each student's score.
- Estimated CEFR level: This gives an indication of your students' levels based on all tests submitted. It also shows separate estimated CEFR levels per skill, ie: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Select a report type. For ‘Class summary’, ‘Class all data’ and ‘Class daily data’ reports you can choose to run the report with all student data or to set a custom date range.
Assignments reports are always run from the day the class was created and include all the assignments set to the students in the selected classes, with due dates.
We will notify you when your report is ready. You will then be able to download it from the ‘Reports’ tab.
If you are using courses with only one component, a CSV file will download. If your courses have more than one component, a zip file with a report for each will download.