How to use Cambridge One
- How can I get the certificate for my Professional Development course?
- Can I view class data for my class based on its grade customisation settings? And can I also see all progress data for my class?
- What is grade weighting?
- Can I get quick access to the course materials that I use the most?
- What does ‘Progress reset’ mean?
- Can I reset my student’s progress if they are repeating their course?
- I selected the wrong role when I signed up to Cambridge One, can I change it?
- I have signed up but I haven’t received a verification email
- I’ve received an invitation but it was sent to the wrong email address. What should I do?
- I have forgotten my password. The system doesn’t recognise my login details
- The activity content overlaps or doesn’t fit correctly in my screen. What can I do?
Cambridge One Desktop App
- What is the Cambridge One Desktop App?
- How do I install Cambridge One Desktop App?
- How do I uninstall Cambridge One Desktop App?
- How do I access eBooks or Presentation Plus from Cambridge One Desktop App?
- Can I share the app with other teachers using the same computer?
- What’s the difference between working online and offline in my eBooks and Cambridge One Presentation Plus?
Can't find what you are looking for?Contact Us