How to use Cambridge One
- How can I view students’ scores for other grading categories?
- How can I mark my students on other grading categories’ performance?
- Can I manage how much each grading category contributes to students’ scores?
- How can I add extra grading categories to classes in my school?
- What are grading categories?
- What is grade weighting?
- Can I view class data for my class based on its grade customisation settings? And can I also see all progress data for my class?
- Can I customise the activities which contribute to the grade calculation?
- Can I customise grade weighting for classes in my school?
- Can I manage students’ access to specific learning materials?
- Can I copy the settings of a class that I have previously created?
- If I add students to a Progress reset class will they lose the progress previously done in other classes?
- How can I reset my students’ progress if they are repeating their course?
- How do I create rules to manage student access to learning materials?
- I’ve asked for a report for multiple classes. How can I check on its progress?
- Can I download reports combining student data for multiple classes in my school?
- How can I update my personal details on Cambridge One?
- How do I create classes as an admin on Cambridge One?
- How do I add teachers to a class?
- How do I add children to one or more classes?
- How do I add more administrators to my school account?
- How do I add adult students to one or more classes?
- How do I remove admin rights from a staff member's account?
- How can I remove someone from my school account?
- How do I activate learning materials on behalf my students?
Can't find what you are looking for?Contact Us